TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WELCOME TO SINEPOWER
Sinepower Lda is a company registered with the Portuguese Companies Registry under no. 506652947 having its registered office and operations at Rua Augusto Marques Branco, Lote 21A, Zona Industrial do Mamodeiro, 3810-783, Aveiro, Portugal, with a share capital of 25.000,00€. SINEPOWER is the data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data on this Website, hereafter implied in every reference to “we”, “us”, “our”, and “Sinepower”.
By using our website, you confirm that you accept the following Terms and Conditions of use (hereafter referred to as “Terms” or “T&C”) and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use Sinepower’s website.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Sinepower website and provide information about our services. When you search on our website or select any of our services or products, you agree to these terms.
1. Accepting the Terms
- In order to use Sinepower website, you must first agree to the Terms. You must not use our services if you don’t accept the Terms.
- You can accept the Terms by simply searching on our website. You understand and agree that Sinepower will treat your use of our website as immediate acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
- You may not use Sinepower or accept the Terms if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Sinepower, or if you are a person who is either barried or otherwise legally prohibited from receiving our services under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use our services.
2. Who Can Use Sinepower Website
- You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our services under applicable laws.
3. General User Conduct
You agree not to use our services to:
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Sinepower’s services, products, systems, network, or data.
- Make available any content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torrious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Make available any content that you do not have the right to make available or that infringes any trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt our product and respective servers, systems, or networks connected to our product and services.
4. Governing Law and Venue
These T&Cs shall be interpreted in accordance with the Portuguese Law. The Aveiro Judicial District Court is hereby established as the venue before which any litigation arising therefrom shall be discussed, with express waiver of any other.
These Terms will be binding on and will ensure the benefit of the legal representatives, successors, and assigns of the parties hereto.
5. Role of Sinepower / Limitation of Liability
We seek to provide our services and products to the best of our abilities and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who benefits from them.
These services, however, are provided “as is”, and Sinepower makes no guarantees that they will always be secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. It is not feasible to predict when issues might arise with these services.
6. Electronic Communications
6.1 We may be required to provide you with certain periodic legal statements and other types of communications in a written form. Pursuant to these T&C, we will deliver such communications to you in electronic form.
6.2 By agreeing to these terms, you agree to receive all our communications regarding the access and use of Sinepower electronically, either by email or by posting a communication on the Sinepower website.
6.3 You are responsible for opening and reviewing all communications that we deliver to you through the methods described above (section 6.2).
Our website contains links to other websites, including from partner companies. Those websites comply with the respective privacy practices, for which we do not take responsibility or liability. Please review those policies before submitting any personal data.
8. Contact Us
Sinepower welcomes any comments, suggestions, questions, issue reports or concerns.
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Phone Number: +351 234 946 000