SINE SFC | 10KVA - 400KVA | 400Hz
An Aviation Static Frequency Converter converts the source power with a specific input voltage and frequency into a different output voltage and frequency depending on the client's requirements. These Solid State Frequency Converters have no moving parts, except for the fans to cool down the system.
• Power Factor Correction (PF=1);
• Low input harmonics (<1.5% THDi), to comply with the strictest regulations at any load.
Our high-frequency IGBT Technology (Rectifier and Inverter) guarantees a perfect sinewave input current with low THDi (THDi<1.5%) and unitary power factor (PF=1), perfect for all sorts of extreme electrical conditions (compatible with Genset output).
Sinepower's Aviation Static Frequency Converters (SFC units) can be used in a variety of applications: Civil Aviation, Aeronautical Industry, Maritime/Nautical Industry (Shore power, Shore to ship power) and Manufacturing sector.
• 4 Quadrant Operation (better response of the system and a safer operation for NBPT);
• Vector control Inverter for better response and higher efficiency.
Our SFCs are highly efficient - up to 95%.
*Note: All images are merely representative. For detailed information regarding size, weight, and other technical details, download the sheets available in the download section below.
SFC 400Hz – 10 KVA – 15 KVA
SFC 400Hz – 20 KVA – 30 KVA
SFC 400Hz – 30 KVA – 90 KVA
SFC 400Hz – 200 KVA – 400 KVA
- EN 61000-6-4 EMC - Generic emission standard.
- EN 61000-6-2 EMC - Generic immunity standard.
- IEC 62477-1 Safety requirements for power electronic converter systems and equipment.
- IEC 60529 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP).
Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions 24/7