SINE SFC Modular
Our SINE SFC is a Modular Static Frequency Converter that converts the source power with a specific input voltage and frequency into a different output voltage and frequency depending on what the client requires.
Low input harmonics (<1.5%THDi), to comply with the strictest regulations at any load.
Our High-frequency IGBT Technology (Rectifier and Inverter) guarantees a perfect sinewave input current with low THDi (THDi‹1.5%) and unitary power factor (PF=1), ideal for all sorts of extreme electrical conditions (compatible with Genset output).
• Civil Aviation;
• Aeronautical Industry;
• Maritime/Nautical Industry
• Manufacturing Sector
• 4 Quadrant Operation for a better response and capacity for reverse load currents.
• Vector control inverter for better response and higher efficiency.
• Up to 94%
• No load issues: <2% of full load
*Note: All images are merely representative. For detailed information regarding size, weight, and other technical details, download the sheets available in the download section below.
- EN 61000-6-4 EMC - Generic emission standard.
- EN 61000-6-2 EMC - Generic immunity standard.
- IEC 62477-1 Safety requirements for power electronic converter systems and equipment.
- IEC 60529 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP).
Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions 24/7