Mobile GPU SMPGPU
Ground Power Units (GPU) supply AC or DC power (combi units) to aircraft that are on the ground to start the engine and the Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) of the aircraft as well as for the on-board power supply. These units can be easily moved around and are extremely robust, solid, and sturdy to withstand the hardest environments.
• 4 Quadrant Operation (better response of the system and safer operation for NBPT)
• Low input harmonics (<1.5% THDi), to comply with the strictest regulations at any load.
State of the art semiconductor technology (IGBT) guarantee Unity Power Factor and Low Input Harmonics (THDi < 1.5%).
The Mobile GPU SMPGPU Units are available in two options: regular (AC) and combi (DC).
• Voltage compensation (Load Dependent or via Remote Feedback – Real PLUG&PLAY connect GPU to aircraft and voltage compensation is done automatically, no user adjustment required or additional accessories);
• 4 Quadrant Operation (better response of the system and a safer operation for NBPT);
• Vector control Inverter for better response and higher efficiency.
• Up to 94% efficiency - 30KVA to 90kVA at load PF = 0.8 to 1.0;
• 90% efficiency - < 30 kVA @ load PF=0.8 to 1.0;
• Green Standby Function - losses: 20 W;
• No load losses: < 1% of total power.
- ISO 6858 Aircraft ground support electric supplies.
- SAE ARP 5015 Ground equipment 400 Hz ground power performance requirement.
- MIL-STD-704 Aircraft electric power characteristics.
- EN 61000-6-4 EMC - Generic emission standard.
- EN 61000-6-2 EMC - Generic immunity standard.
- IEC 62477-1 Safety requirements for power electronic converter systems and equipment.
- IEC 60529 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP).
Drop us a line! We are here to answer your questions 24/7