Our GPUs (Ground Power Units) are very efficient, easy to operate and maintain. They use double conversion technology with an integrated inverter output transformer to ensure galvanic isolation of the load.
• 4 Quadrant Operation (better response of the system and safer operation for NBPT). • Low input harmonics (<1.5% THDi), to comply with the strictest regulations at any load.
High frequency IGBT Technology (Rectifier and Inverter) to guarantee a sinewave input current with low input harmonics (THD‹1.5%) and unit power factor (PF=1). That is ideal for civil airports and military applications as we guarantee minimum impact on the mains or other power sources upstream.
No Break Power Transfer compatibility (NBPT).
Our GPUs can support AC and DC power output simultaneously, as long as the total load power does not exceed the power of the unit itself.
Standard range is:
• 30 KVA - 90 KVA (400Hz Unit);
• 30 KVA - 90 KVA (Combi Unit - 400Hz + DC);
• 120 KVA - 180 KVA (Combi Unit - 400Hz + DC);
• 120 KVA - 180 KVA (400Hz).
An output of 200V 3 phase 400Hz to the aircraft through single or dual output. Can be connected to a standard 380V to 415V 3 phase 50Hz mains or other.
Our GPUs are highly efficient - up to 95% efficiency.
- ISO 6858 Aircraft ground support electric supplies.
- SAE ARP 5015 Ground equipment 400 Hz ground power performance requirement.
- MIL-STD-704 Aircraft electric power characteristics.
- EN 61000-6-4 EMC - Generic emission standard.
- EN 61000-6-2 EMC - Generic immunity standard.
- IEC 62477-1 Safety requirements for power electronic converter systems and equipment.
- IEC 60529 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP).
We are here to answer your questions